3/3/20

CCPC DAY 3- Never Fully Dressed



Classy Photo Challenge (CCPC) Day 3: NEVER FULLY DRESSED...
πŸ‘’πŸŒΈπŸŽ€πŸ‘©πŸ»‍🌾 Oh the hair accessories I have donned. I truly feel I am never fully dressed without something on my head. A bow, a flower, a hat! I love love love adding something to my full head of hair. What about you??? 


Are you never fully dressed without a smile? A fancy pin? A hair accessory? A compliment on your lips for someone else? Till you have certain products in your face? Your hair? What???


🌸 Can you believe that me and hellobrivail actually MADE this flower headpiece for this photo she took??? We used a metal basket and stick stems all through the holes. 


I now have a MILLION more ideas on how I can use this technique for other characters. I love it so much!!!! 


And I’m loving learning more about YOU through this challenge! 


And we still have a whole month to share and be creative!!! Can’t wait to see your pictures of what your never fully dressed without. 


Be sure to tag classycozmetics and use the hashtag classyphotochallenge so I can see. If you are private, DM me your picture πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°. Comment below with what you’re never fully dressed without! πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»











No comments: