3/4/20

CCPC DAY 4- Winged Liner


CCPC Day 4: WINGED LINER
....duh duh duh duuuuuuuh šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­. My hands are sweating just thinking about today. What if I’m a fraud as a makeup artist because I can’t seem to master winged liner? What if I’m not credible anymore? Why is it so blasted hard? Why can’t the lines be even? Why can’t the product be easier to manipulate, why why WHY????????????
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Soooooo that’s how winged liner makes me feel šŸ˜‚. I feel like I haven’t had the ah ha moment where I can do it as easily as the “YouTube girls”. “Just follow the curve under your eye,” they say. “Just make a triangle and fill it in.” They say. Man, anyone else have a makeup technique that eludes them like this eludes me? DON’T MAKE ME FEEL ALONE!!!!!!!!! 


No comments: