3/23/20

CCPC DAY 23- Seasons


CCPC Day 23 - SEASONS πŸŽƒ
It’s preeeeeetty safe to say that Fall is my favorite season of the year. I had initially planned on talking about that & only that. I’ve put together a few of my favorite Halloween transformations I’ve done.
The more this whole Corona virus has affected (not infected) us all, I’m thinking differently. I’m thinking about how much I’m loving my family home right now. How I like this season of life right now. I look back at all my other seasons &  I’m so grateful for them because they’ve brought me here.


I had a season of being a carefree child. I was raised on Christian, Disney & Musical values πŸ₯°.
I had a season as a teenager (insert shudder) where I made a looooot of mistakes & burned some bridges.


   A season of being on my own & furthering those bad decisions. Landed myself in AA & knew some
    things had to change. So grateful to have hit my own personal “rock bottom” at that time. I grew SO much!


   A season of humbling, of growth, of a broken heart, learning, & preparing (not sure for what) & hurt. 
                                                    Mending things is hard but so worth it!


A season of abundance where I served others, learned about God & my Savior more than I ever have 
& met some of my BEST friends to date (including my husband) in Siberia. 


A season of confusion. Not knowing, after having our sweet boy, that I had depression. Not treating it & having our second only made it bigger & angrier. My poor husband. 


A season of happiness. Understanding, accepting & handling my depression. LOVING being a mom, wife, makeup artist & friend. 


A season of hurt. 6 years of infertility, then 4 miscarriages. It was disappointing & painful. I wasn’t bitter. Just sad. 


A season of numb mixed with excitement & a pinch of creativity. That’s where I’m at now. I feel numb spiritually & have needed to do better because I know I haven’t been doing my part to really grow in that category. Excitement for all the many opportunities I’ve been blessed with to travel, to be with my family, & business successes. Creativity because I love being here & creating πŸ₯°.


“To every thing there is a season, & a time to every purpose under the heaven...”
Ecclesiastes 3:1
Tell me your favorite season of life or year. 














No comments: