3/24/20

CCPC DAY 24- Lashes



CCPC Day 24 - LASHES!!!!!
I. Love. LASHES!!!!!! I absolutely adore strip lashes and don’t want to live in a world without them. Extreme? You bet! This pic I took in the car, in my garage after getting home from an event. I was 6 months preggo and soooo tired but I LOVED the way my lashes looked!!!! They have changed my makeup game 100% and as a makeup artist I’ve put them in huuuuuundreds of people and am grateful for the practice. But seeing as how we are social distancing for the SOLE purpose of disneyland opening up again, I’ve cancelled all my upcoming appts for a good long while. But I was just thinking, how PERFECT is this time to be practicing something we want to learn???? We are HOME and we can practice without the fear of doing it wrong and being in public with an eyelash half off. The fear is real πŸ˜‚. I’ve even worn two left eyelashes on accident and could not stop laughing at myself when I realized!!! I want you to TRY today!!!!! You can even order some of my favorites from eyelashesunlimited from the comfort of your own home. I love Ardell Demi wispies and double wispies (the latter is what I’ve been using most on the regular). Use the code CLASSY for money off and get to practicing. Have you ever worn them? Do you wear them in the regular? Want to be brave and record yourself putting them on? What celebrity lashes do you love? Share a pic of lashes you adore. Click here for a how to: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1EXj4fBhF9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link  AND I’ll be sharing a genius idea I had just while chatting with someone last night. I have soooooooo many videos in store for you right now (insert maniacal chuckle here πŸ˜‚).

No comments: