3/16/20

CCPC DAY 16- Fangirl


CCPC Day 16- FANGIRL 🀩
Have you guys had the feeling that you can’t speak, you can’t breathe and then you become the worst gushy version of yourself? NO? Well you’re lucky cuz I HAVE! My first ever fan girl moment came when I went to a blogger meet up & the ONLY person I wanted to meet was Shelley from houseofsmiths. She was the first blogger I followed & loved everything she put out there. I giggle about it now because we are friends, but no joke I was smiling from ear to ear when I first met her πŸ€ͺ. This first photo is Vivian. Oh. My. Word this woman is an INCREDIBLE makeup artist!!! Anytime I saw her at a party I would message her later saying how great she did on the hostess or how pretty she looked. She would be like, “WHY don’t you come & say hi????” My response? “YOUR AURA WAS TOO BRIGHT, I COULDN’T” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It became a joke that one day we’d meet. The day we did was not what I was excepting. I heard that she couldn’t work anymore because of health issues & I felt helpless. One of her friends said her front yard couldn’t even be tended to so I thought...I CAN DO THAT!!!! I went over in grubbies & weeded. All of a sudden the front door opened & I froze in fear. I can’t meet her now!!!! No makeup & mismatched clothing!!!!! πŸ˜‚ She was so lovely & now I am blessed to call her my dear friend.


Then let’s not forget the day that THE jodi.benson reached out & I don’t think I drew breath for an entire evening!!!!! The Little Mermaid was my princess. The first one I saw in the theaters & watched on VHS over & over & OVER!!!!! I know one day we’ll meet after the quarantine & we’ll become part of each other’s worlds πŸ₯°πŸ˜‚. 


Another gal I totally made a fool of myself with is jessgee from thebucketlistfamily. Oh how I knew we would be friends. Isn’t that how everything starts? πŸ˜‚ I think I slurred my words when I first met her & probably went on & on about the dumbest things, trying to convince her I was cool enough to be in her presence πŸ™ˆ. She is the SWEETEST human & hopefully has repressed the first meeting πŸ˜‚. Can’t wait to see them again this year at Halloween time to get them all dressed up! Who do you Fangirl over? 

No comments: