3/18/20

CCPC DAY 17-Lucky


CCPC Day 17- LUCKY πŸ€
Coming at ya a day late...Even amidst everything going on, I feel LUCKY!!!! I feel so lucky.
πŸ€I feel lucky because of the family I was born into. They taught me and continue to teach me so much!


πŸ€I feel lucky to have found such a wonderful and patient man to spend eternity with. He’s my rock!


πŸ€I feel so lucky to have the kiddos that I do. They are hilarious and go along so well with all my “crazy mom” and family picture ideas.


πŸ€I feel so lucky in the friend department and that some of my closest friends and I were able to go to my favorite place before it shut down. I’m lucky to have friends that look past my weaknesses and celebrate triumphs with me.


πŸ€I feel so lucky to have the job I do. That allows me to work from home and gives me a creative outlet.


πŸ€I feel so lucky and blessed to have been given such special opportunities to meet and work with incredible people!


πŸ€I’m so grateful to have a home that keeps us warm in winter and cool in the summer. That keeps us safe from outside forces and that gives me the chance to be in my garden and cultivate the earth.


πŸ€And I feel SO lucky to have been able to carve out a space here on IG that has led me to YOU and to people that have become some of my closest friends. I NEVER would have connected with people around the world like I have here. To be given the opportunity to bond with you over trials, to laugh with you over the hilarious, to be creative with you, to MEET some of you and to be associated with you. I thrive off these relationships and it has been a beautiful experience being here. I feel so lucky today....even running out of TP πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.


πŸ€Let’s spread some happiness today by sharing why you feel lucky πŸ€.  Lay it on me everyone!!! πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

No comments: