3/10/20

CCPC DAY 10- RED




CCPC Day 10 - RED 
Red is one of my most favorite colors! I’ll be wearing red in the park today and here in your feed πŸ₯°❤️😍. When I think of red I think of a classic red lip, a beautiful flower, happy balloons, a great dress and a great pop of color for shoes. What do you think of when you think of the color red?


Today I am teaming up with the darling makeitminnie and gifting one lucky winner their choice of necklace from her shop. You MUST go and see everything she has and if you truly are a Disney fan, you’ll DIE over all the magic over there. Entering is the same as the days previous but I’ll help ya out by telling you again 😘.  Head on over to classycozmetics on instagram to see how you can enter this giveaway!!!
I am SO excited to be at disneyland with my besties today. I will be sharing some of my traditions and tips at the parks over at  classycozmetics πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜. 


No comments: