10/15/19

Silence of the Lambs

“Brave Clarice. You will let me know when those lambs stop screaming won’t you?” Who else watched this in their younger years and only TWO nights ago was able to sleep soundly???? Oh my word I can’t do scary movies anymore but I used to!!! Okay, let’s talk about this picture shall we? There is not one STITCH of a shadow on my face!!!!!!!!!! Look again. NO shadows on my face. It’s all the illusion that is makeup. Black @wolfefaceartfx in my hair, cheek, neck and in my ear! There is one tiny tiny spot I missed on the “white side” ear but I refused to change it after the fact πŸ˜‚. Also, you may recognize this moth from my Sarai look (a character from one of my FAVE books “Strange the Dreamer by @lainit). @mocreations_did her thing and changed the colors of it πŸ™ŒπŸ». Hope you enjoy this craziness. NOW what is THE scariest movie you have EVER watched??? Like, it’s still playing in your head!?!? Tell me πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»



Products used:

No comments: