10/14/19

It's Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus

“Unfaithful lover long since dead, deep asleep in thy wormy bed. Wiggle thy toes, open thine eyes, twist thy fingers toward the sky. Life is sweet, be not shy, on thy feet, so sayeth I!” Billy Butcherson has been on my bucket list for a loooong while so I am SO excited to finally realize this dream! I’ve teamed up with my good friend Noa over at @cassidyfxstudioswho is a MASTER of FX! He made the piece I am wearing on my face and molded the hands that are glued on me. We went ALL out for this look and even made a short movie to go along with it!!! You can get to my YouTube channel via my profile link, I’ll share it in stories and the link will live foreva (said like Winifred) in my highlight reel. Also, swipe a few down (back and forth) to have Billy be hit by the branch over and over 😂. Ladies and gentlemen....BILLY BUTCHERSON!!!!! 






Products used: 

No comments: