10/30/19

Miss Argentina


“If I knew then, what I know now, I wouldn’t have had my little accident.” I was SO excited when Anne from  quirky.calligrapher  I finally met in real life and hatched our brilliant plan to transform. It makes me SO giddy meeting people that love dressing up as much as I do! Well she DOES!!!!! We got together and as I transformed into the magicians assistant 🎩, she transformed herself into the lovely Miss Argentina. Guys, she is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! She’s responsible for the amazing Handbook for the Recently Deceased AND she fashioned these wings and sash! Head over to her account to see more details. She also MADE the dress you’ll see tomorrow 😉😉😉🤫🤫🤫. Not to mention the very last graphic is hers and is THE most iconic line from Beetlejuice. I have been LOVING this week so much!!!!! I don’t want the season to end 😭😭😭. What has been your favorite so far??? Tell me below 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻 •





Products Used:

No comments: