10/31/19

Beetlejuice Wedding




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! I cannot tell you how grateful I have been to have you come and giggle at the transformations this month.  I have loved hearing all your comments and having so many new friends here! I am excited for a few movies coming this next week where I can dive into even MORE characters and also get back to our Makeup Monday's with tips and tricks and reviews.  Of course transformations will always be coming but not everyday like October 🥰😅.



I love love LOVE that Kev let me deck him out in the amazing Beetlejuice costume!  It even came with a ringed finger in the breast pocket 😂😂😂.  A huge shout out to @quirky.calligrapher for letting us use the costumes and to my kids for helping us with pictures in the cemetery.  I just taped a segment this morning on channel 4's Good Things Utha and now am off to carnivals, work parties and trick or treating.  Have a fun and safe Halloween everyone!!!!!  Are you dressing up tonight????What are you????





Products Used:


No comments: