10/4/19

Disney Villains: Yzma





“Oh, how shall I do it? Oh, I know. I’ll turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea. And then I’ll put that flea in a box, and then I’ll put that box inside of another box, and then I’ll mail that box to myself, and when it arrives…I’ll smash it with a HAMMER! It’s brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, I tell you! Genius, I say! Or to save on postage, I’ll just poison him with this!”

Yzma is another one of those villains that you can’t help but love, and quote, and laugh at, then quote again. Can you even RECOGNIZE who this is???????? My favorite channel 4 anchor turned empress of the whole world @jessiemiller4!!!!!! Can you even SEE her in there????? She cane down to spend the 5 days it took to do this look and we couldn’t have been happier. Sophie even got to hold her very first babykins!!! Swipe to see the fitness overload and to see Jessie’s perfection whilst not being purple 😂. I was so excited when she said how much she loved Yzma and quoting her (who doesn’t???). You do TOO???? Okay, lay it on me. Fave Yzma quotes....GO!!!!!! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻💜💜💜🖤🖤🖤



Products Used:



No comments: