10/5/19

Disney Villans: Chef



“The whole thing is HIGHLY suspect!!!”
Can I admit something? When Chef Skinner said this in ratatouille I broke into a fit of laughter. What a funny thing to say! Such a funny combination of words! Must be because English was his second language.....silly man should have said it’s highly suspicious. Theeeen I started hearing it used in this same way in books and in other films. I felt so silly not having known the word “suspect” could be used as an adjective as well as a verb πŸ₯΄. IIIIIIIIIII was the imbecile πŸ˜‚. I also used to think that Michael Jackson sang “And noooo messes coulda been in my cupboard” (Man In the Mirror πŸ™ˆ). I thought Freddie Mercury was “kickin my cat all over the place.” Any mishaps like this for you? Realized a song lyric wasn’t what you thought it was? Kept using a word wrong? Spill it!!!!!! Don’t make me feel alone!!!πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ» and doesn’t my cousin Beth look smashing as Chef Skinner??? I was inspired by Audrey Logeasis (a makeup genius!) and the nose almost KILLED me!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Products used:

No comments: