9/8/14

The Weather

Can you feel the change in the air? The change in season? The longing to wear warmer more snuggly clothes? IIIIIIIII do!!!! Isn't the seasons changing such a wonderful gift? It gives us variety, change, hope and excitement. For me, the Autumn season is by FAR my favorite but the shortest season here in Utah. But GLORIOUSLY beautiful none the less and I get to decorate for Halloween!!!!! Oh be still my little beating heart! These beautiful images were taken by the amazing Niki Martins. This woman has an eye and I'm so glad because, believe it or not, staged photos are NOT my forte and I always feel uncomfortable. Put my with friends and tell us to be goofy? GOT it! Messing around with the boys? Okay! Even being dorky on camera for you guys during tutorials, paaaaassable. But staged? My eye starts twitching LOL!!! All the same, I am so happy to be a voice that a few of you want to listen to. I hope that I make some of you smile, chortle even if you feel so inclined. I'm glad to be a voice for more curvy girls...especially the J-Lo part ;D. Take the weather of today and feel joy in the changing season. Hugs!!!
 Trying to "own" that butt of mine ;D
Until next time!!!
Sweater: H&M
Pants: NY&Co
Headband: Forever 21
Lips color: MAC Girl About Town
Shoes: Maurices

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So stinking cute! Love the hair.


Nightchayde