9/29/14

Cuz I'm An Old Fool Who's Soooo Cool

Fashion always has a way of recycling through timeless looks. When thinking of timeless, I'm more inclined to swoon over the 20's-50's. It's more comical if you ask me to look at myself during the 80's and 90's. And YET here I am digging into shades that I haven't used (no it's not the same makeup, but the same colors) since then. I was the girl that wore the HUGE jeans, had crispy curly hair and sported the almost black lips. For YOUR viewing entertainment I take us back, just a touch as we revisit said lips but put a more "now" spin on it. This is a GREAT look for welcoming in the fall weather. Bust out the berries girls, Jenni from the block is back!!!

Here's the look with my brand new hat from Target. Here I added a touch of blush just above the contour. It's Ben Nye blusher in Victorian Rose.

No comments: