3/13/13

Makeup Bag To the Rescue!!!

Image from Google
Wanted to start trying to carry a makeup bag around with me again. Here's hoping it sticks this time. Especially because THIS time I was SO glad I had it when I did!!!! I always get very "honest" remarks from youngsters at school so I though NOT TODAY KIDS!!!! LOL I even had a lady after I was done volunteering and checking out say, "You always look so put together and lovely." Boy was THAT a compliment considering I thought I looked pretty mediocre. What do you have in YOUR makeup bag? What can't you live without? Comment below!

4 comments:

Cayli Johnson said...

just stubbled across your blog and I freaking love it! Following you!

www.nightchayde.blogspot.com
cayli

John Milton said...

“Congratulations Jen! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”

how to make makeup

Dianna said...

:-) thanks for sharing-- great blog --I will be back---The Party Starter Event sent me by <3

Jen said...

Thanks ladies and welcome! Glad to have you here ; ).