2/20/12

Winner Announced

I was working an event out in SLC remembering the 2002 Winter Olympic Games this weekend and wasn't able to get our winner announced for the book! Here is our winner:


Sarah@Neoteric.Traditional said...
I think Jackie's tips are great for all women suffering from illness, but especially those with children (or grandchildren). My grandmother kept a comb, a powder compact and lipstick on her bedside table and wore a nice bed jacket. It made it seem more like a visit with grandma than a visit with some one ill - for both of us I think.

I'm like you, I sort of know some of the things in make up aren't great, but I don't know what they are or how to find alternatives that work well.


Congrats Sarah! Thank you for your comment and please send your shipping information to my email. Dollcosmetics@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you =).
Jen

No comments: