Click here to see what you can get for a $17.50 purchase of Ulta products. Your choice of one of three makeup collections! On the homepage you can also get a 20% off any one item coupon that you can use. Brandi, a reader asked what I would get. I told her, if she didn't have them, that the basics would be my purchase. A black liner pencil, a liner for brows, a matte black shadow, a brown color close to your skin color (I use Wedge from MAC and Naked from Urban Decay) and a matte white would be great. With these purchases then you can get free makeup!!! Who doesn't want that? With a good eye primer the shadows deliver great results and are worth it for someone building their makeup supply. Brandi was also kind enough to send pictures and a description of what collection she chose for her free gift.
For a grand total of $19.90, I got:
- 1 Black eyeliner (I wish I had paid more attention and gotten the actual pencil kind rather than the automatic one – though I also should have realized there was one in the gift)
- 1 Brunette brow shade and shaper pencil (have no idea what to do with the shaper, but I assume you’ve got a tutorial on that already)
- 1 White Wedding eye crayon.
And the gift:
- Cute bag
- 4 tools: Contour brush (angled, flat top), blush, sponge tip, and small eyeshadow brush
- 2 double tip pencils: Chocolate/Black contour/eye liner, Rose/Halo contour lip/eye liner
- 1 double tip lip gloss: Cosmo and Charmed (yeah, I know you’re not a fan of glosses…) The Cosmo is rose-colored and the Charmed is very light pink – likely more of a shining agent than actual color
- 1 lip color: Sheer Rose
- 1 cheek color: Adore (dark rose)
- 1 nail lacquer: Pink Leather (slightly darker than the Cosmo gloss)
- Pocket mirror
- 1 Full-size Amped Lashes Mascara in Jet Black
- 2 Eyeshadow Quads w/ mini mirror in tray: Trendsetter, Trendsetter, Granite, Platinum; and Pink, Pearl, Mystical, and Flirty