10/28/08

Contest Update!!!!!

Okay, because Halloween is on Friday and our contest is a Halloween look start submitting!!!!! Let it begin =). The first Classy Cosmetics Contest...say that five times fast....whew!!! Now those of you that know me know that I take things too hard when my expectations get the better of me. In other words, it will REALLY make me sad if I don't get any entries. I am just bubbling with excitement so send your pictures OR videos to sisternartker@yahoo.com by Thursday and we will announce our winner on Halloween!!!!! By giving me your picture, just know that it may be posted for others to enjoy. Voting is based on scientific methods, which means my 3 year old will decide....J/K. Get going, send them in, and the winner will get MAC shadows!!!!!!!!! Any Questions? =) I'm excited.

5 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I submitted a picture!

Stefany said...

So using real makeup or halloween makeup?

Jen said...

Doesn't matter. Just have it be Halloweeny =).

ashley! said...

I'M SO NERVOUS :)

Jen said...

Don't be this is SO much fun!!! I am LoViNg all of the pictures submitted so far =)!!!