3/1/20

Dr. Dolittle Movie



Robert Downey Jr. as Dr. Dolittle! Which Dr. did you grow up with? Rex? Eddie? Maya? As for me and my house, we grew up with Rex. Today disney releases their newest Dr. Dolittle and it’s RDJ!!!! I’ve been crushing on robertdowneyjr his role as “Damon Bradley” in Only You. Those that have seen it understand the air quotes 😂. 


Aaaaaaand those of you that caught my stories last night.....I still can’t breathe that jodi.benson said she loves my daughter and wants to sing with her 🤩🤩🤩. THE voice of the Little Mermaid!!!!!! But back to robertdowneyjr...I may have been attracted to myself hard core after this one. The only other one that got the feels from me was Johnny Depp. Do you think we could get Robert to see this? Tag away ladies!!!!!!! •


Products Used:

No comments: