3/21/20

CCPC DAY 21- Out My Window


CCPC Day 21 - Out my window
This one I wanted to know more about YOU. So go snap a pic from your window and show me what you see. What do you love about you see? Would you change anything? I took this picture out of Sophie’s upstairs window. I see the mountains (mount Timpanogos mostly), Utah Lake and soooooo much of the sky!!! We love when lightning storms come through and light up the sky. We see it all. We lay in our living room, curtains open and our 18ft windows show us the moon rising over the mountains, the stars that shine, the beautiful clouds, airplanes and hang gliders. I love this view. I love seeing it everyday and I love sharing it, when they sit still enough, with my family 🥰. There are also the most beautiful wildflowers growing everywhere. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I wish I could have the Golden Afternoon playing on a loop outside amongst my flowers. Oooooh how I’d love it!!! K, I showed you mine, now show me yours!!!  Hope you are all staying safe out there!!! Xoxo


No comments: