10/2/19

Disney Villains: Cruella Deville



“I’m miserable darling, as usual. Perfectly wretched.” šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I have loooonged to do a Cruella transformation for far too long. Dreams realized!!!! I was so lucky to have my sweet friend and client Leighanne from @yourhomebasedmom be in town for a few weeks. I did her makeup for a video production she had going on and then we schemed this look into existence in a matter of DAYS!!!!! Thank you Amazon prime šŸ˜‚. 

I already had this coat on hand but all the details were on my doorstep in one day and we were painting away the next. Again, here’s one of those mouths painted on top of her closed mouth and I LOVE how it turned out!!!! I’ve seen a few you tubers do this fantastic smile and I knew I had to try. Are you brave enough to do it for Halloween this year? I tell you it’s INSTANT amazingness!!!! The only problem is you can’t smile for pictures šŸ¤£. It’s harder than you think!!! Huge thank you to @Yourhomebasedmom for being such a good sport and channeling her inner diva šŸ¤©. 

Have you met Cruella at Disneyland? Was she a riot? What did she say??? Tell me! šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ»šŸ‘‡šŸ» I only met her once and she was chasing Pluto šŸ¤Ŗ



Products used: 

Frankie Rose foundation
MAC eyeshadow in
Alcohol based makeup:
Lashes: eyelashes unlimited again
Wig, gloves, pearls and cigarette kit fro Amazon (https://amzn.to/2o9tCRI)
Coat bebe





No comments: