3/2/13

Flawless Kim Kardashian Makeup

Saw this picture and was SO captivated by it. Love her or hate her, she knows how to wear her makeup! Her makeup artist has sent girls all over reeling trying to make their cheekbones as pronounced, their eyes as dreamy, their lashes as long and thick and lips as pouty as possible! Sure, they airbrushed the JuNk out of this photo but still.....beautiful!!!!! In this video I teach how to achieve this gorgeous look with two different lips. One with the orangy red she sports and the other with a very glossy nude lip. One thing I was most impressed with as I went through doing my eyelashes was that I thought my demi whispies might not be good enough to match hers. I ended up doing a good coat of mascara on them and they TOTALLY proved worthy!!!!! SO fun to find that something you already had, something you thought was only good for one thing, surprises you =). I don't feel the need to go out and get different lashes when doing Kim looks. Tell me what you think and which lip is your favorite!

4 comments:

Marcela said...

Love it! Thanks for the tutorial! I'm new to your blog so I wanted to know what product you used when you did the triangle after the foundation?

Jen said...

Welcome Marcela! =) It's a Ben Nye (brand you can get at any costume store or online) concealer/foundation.

The Herlings said...

Did you put on your cream blush with a dry brush? I never have seen that. Would love more information.

j0najum said...

nice!