1/1/13

The Girl With the Makeup Tattoos

Whilst FINALLY having the time to sit down and read through my latest (HA! try November's issue!!!) of Allure, I saw some pretty fascinating things. First of all, I LOVE Lauren Conrad and to see her be so natural sans her typical winged liner made my heart flutter. I have really been pulling for her to pull that tired trick out every now and then but not every outing, every appearance, every photo shoot. Right??? Anyhoo, that was the first reason for me to pick up the mag but the VeRy close second was the story right there on the bottom left hand side. Makeup artists revealing their tricks. Now what makeup enthuze wouldn't want to read THAT??? After I had read the article (and loved it) I started flipping through pages and came upon this little trend going on. Makeup tattoos! They are said to be SUPER user friendly. Even for the shakiest of hands. Stick em on, wet the back, peel it away and voila! You're trending ; D. A few of my favs are below (beware, before you fall in love with the REAL 24-Carat gold bracelet, not only is it temporary but will run you $120!!!). What do you think of this trend and how would YOU wear it?
Dior bracelet Tattoo
Eye Rock Eye Tattoos
Violent Lips Tattoos

No comments: