4/25/12

Women's Conference



Who loves to better themselves? Raise of hands? Good! I'm glad I'm not alone =). Well last year I went to a WoNdErFuL conference where I was able to hear uplifting messages, sing with thousands of women and provide service and aid by completing service kits for people around the world. It was such a great experience and I came home feeling motivated and ready to promote change within myself and my family. I am SO excited to attend again this year with. my. MAMMA!!!!!! I will be picking her up from the airport momentarily with a cute hand made sign that says...you guessed it MAMMA!!!!! Can't wait to see her and show her all around.
On a side note, Your Home Based Mom's Leigh Ann Wilkes will be in town and has asked me to do her makeup for a fun 1950's photo shoot. Since I will still be at the conference, she asked if I wouldn't mind doing it in one of the building during a break LOL. SO excited to do that and to see the gorgeous pics that will be done by Tara B. Check them both out and if you are going to the very same conference make sure to come and say hi! I would love to meet you and give you a big hug =).

No comments: