Sigma brushes getting rave reviews check this out! I am ALL about word of mouth and when I heard the buzz about these brushes I HAD to share! They took a poll around the Sigma offices and these were the ones the gals gushed about and said they couldn't live without:
- Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki (F80) – This brush turned out to be the majority of everyone’s go-to foundation brush for its ability to evenly buff on foundation for a clean, flawless finish. Runner up? The F84!
- Large Powder (F30) – The F30 contains large, dense bristles for application of powder products to set and keep foundation in place all day. Perfect for creating a matte finish on skin!
- Large Angled Contour (F40) – The angle of the F40 makes for easy application of blush, bronzer and/or highlighter to enhance and define cheekbones.
- Eye Shading (E55) – The E55 was a top pick for its versatility to apply shadow all over lid and to blend out any harsh, jagged lines.
- Small Angle (E65) - This brush performs double duty by working to fill in sparse areas of brows but also to apply gel eye liner or powder along the lash line.