7/15/11

M.I.A

We have had a lot going on with family and will be traveling to Oregon for a funeral that we were all not expecting. Just wanted to let you know that I would be taking a bit of a hiatus from the blog. I've had people ask what they can do to help during this hard time and it really would help, if you would like, to email me with your thoughts on different products or your favorites for July. Maybe send in a video tutorial or a written one that everyone could follow. I could post them instead of putting one together myself. That would be so nice and thanks to those that have been so supportive. My followers are by FAR the best ever!!!!!!!!! 

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Sorry to hear your sad news. Safe travels.

Unknown said...

Sorry that it's been a hard little while. My thoughts are with you!!

My favorite for July has been St. Tropez gradual tanner. They have it on QVC but I bought mine from Amazon for around $30. I got the gradual tanner and I notice the difference immediately. It is such a good self tanner and I really love it. I also just started using Maybelline Falsies mascara and I love it!

Jill Franklin said...

I'm so sorry, my heart goes out to you.

Stefany said...

Sorry that you guys have to go through that Jenni...
Love you guys!