7/5/11

Elizabeth Taylor Tribute

 Elizabeth Taylor was such an icon. In the movies she was on point and direct and with makeup (in her earlier years) I felt she was one of the greats! I felt it was time I did a tribute to the look and feel of this Hollywood starlet. Here is my take on her look in general, not from any one picture but I thought I'd put up a few that would demonstrate her rich beauty. I think it took me a while to pay homage to her because for the longest time she left a bad taste in my mouth. She was lovely but unfortunately stole a few husbands in her day. I LOVE Debbie Reynolds and Liz took her hubby = (...look at me talking about them as if I know them! =) Anyway, I loved her look, at least, and wanted to give my interpretation of all the little details that made up Elizabeth's face. I hope you like it!
 Can't you just SEE Camilla Belle playing her in a movie??? It's ridiculous how much alike they look!
Classic, stunning, gorgeous.

6 comments:

The Royal Buffington's said...

Va-va-VOOM!

The Nowell's said...

Beautiful!!!

heather said...

Amazing Jen! You look so glamorous.

Tasha said...

Geeeeeorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You crack me up! I'm going to define the junk out of this eye!!! Seriously love your blog!

Jen said...

Thanks everyone! You guys are the best =D!!!