2/26/11

Wisdom From The Glow.Com

Don't fret Ethel, help is on the way! She looks like an Ethel right? =)
I was introduce to the Daily Glow website about a week ago and I must say that I am in LOVE!!!!! I get an email from them about everyday and I can honestly say that not one topic hasn't had me HoOkEd. Dr. Jessica Wu (dermatologist to the stars) talks about how to wash your face (I'll be sharing soon), how to de-frizz your hair, how to get red carpet skin, how to "feed" your face, etc. It even has a quiz to see which beauty icon YOU are. I'm Sophia Loren, who are YOU???
(pssst take it here
It's just PACKED full of goodies. I think that I am going to share some pearls of wisdom for them once a week for your listening pleasure. I think that Mondays are PeRfEcT because we can start the week off with an awesome tip that will get us going and keep us confident! Are you excited??? I am!!!!!

No comments: