9/4/08

Sephora Inspired Makeup Brush Holder

Has your brush situation ever plagued you? Scrambling through the abyss that is your makeup bag looking for the right brush only to grab your mascara for the THIRD time?!?!? Well fret no more ladies...here it is...THE brush holder!!! Go to any craft store, find ANY container that fancies you and put in any flower vase filler that is nice and small. If you get them too big the brushes won't stand as well. It's super cheap and a GREAT way to organize your brushes. I think I am due to get another and separate the eye brushes from the face brushes....the possibilities are ENDLESS!!!!!

2 comments:

Stefany said...

I'm totally going to try the paint brush thing. I've been wanting new brushes for a while but they can be pretty costly! Thanks for the tip!

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

your canister is very cool. I love your new blog. you look so gorgeous too (like always).