9/11/20

Ye Old Crow's Sweet Shoppe

 

This is a new addition to the haunted house family =). I decided to make the area behind our kitchen sink into a sweet shop. An Old Crow's Sweet Shoppe, that is. It was super simple because I had many apothecary jars that were just sitting around beeeeegging to be used. I also had this cute sign of a crow but needed to make it more into an official sign for the shop. My friend Libby cut out these amazing gothic letters using her Cricut machine. Then I glued them onto black foam paper. Cut those out, glued it onto the sign and VOILA! Below you'll see fun canisters filled with ghoulish delights and tasty treats. I decided not to make labels for them this year (because it's so much more fun to have people ask), but maybe next year I will. Here's what we came up with:

Moss and Dollar Store eyeballs = "Eyes Cream"

Craisins = Blood Clot Berries

Candy Corn = Witch's teeth
Black Licorice = Spider legs
Black and Navy beans = Bat droppings

Skulls & moss = Skull Candy


I loved using every available space in my home for decor and this spot just never felt right to me each year. I'm SO excited to add more each year and get more creative. Have you made a Halloween sweet shop? Tell me about it!


No comments: