12/3/19

IGTV Makeup Tutorial Products


This look (tutorial here) came about because I am constantly asked how long it takes me to do my makeup. every single class I teach this question comes up. And rightly so! People see a beautiful makeup look and want to know realistically if, number one they can do it themselves, then will it take too long? Do I have time for that each day? The answer to the latter question is no. There are tons of things in our day that we have time for and some that we don't. I don't have time to do my hair the way I would love to everyday so I sacrifice it to et my makeup done. Or I sacrifice some sleep to get both done the way I want. If you have 20-25 you can get this look accomplished, lashes and all.




Products:
Emma Pore Refiner Primer
Just Ingredients Citrus Serum

2 comments:

Jamie Nokleby said...

What brand/type of lashes and glue do you use? I need a very basic eyelash application tutorial!

Jen said...

Jamie! Hi there =). I have a lash tutorial here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B1EXj4fBhF9/?hl=en
It is pretty basic and goes over all the products I use and how to use them.
xoxo
Jen