2/5/16

Drug Store Eyeshadow


I used the Fergie Wet 'n' Wild quad in Desert Festival found here
Red Cherry Lashes found here
Eyebrows are Anastasia Dipbrow in Chocolate found here
Mac Powerpoint Pencil in Stubborn Brown found here

I am SO happy to be back and making videos!!! I think I might like doing it this way even more...shorter videos, more specific in nature and make a lot more. This first one that I filmed today was all about the eyes. I wanted to take it back to some drugstore product with this Wet 'n' Wild eye. I know that it will look a tooooon better with all the "pieces" put together and that's why I am giving you pics of the end result. Trust the process ladies ; D. I did use my Red Cherry lashes from Eyelashes Unlimited (loooooove these!!!) and I feel they complimented the eye and the strong brow so well. A few tips!
Start small and build. It's easier to add more than to start big and try to take away.These are vibrant colors and you could be crying it all off if you aren't careful lol.
Blend blend blend! These colors are so beautiful and they compliment each other so well, just make sure to blend them. I love it when a company has taken out the guess work and have paired colors together for you.
Have fun and experiment. Try to create shapes that you feel compliment your eye instead of what someone is telling you. You can always use concealer on the outer edges to fix any mess ups, just go crazy and see what you love ; ).
Do your eyes first! These colors are pigmented and will have some fall out. It's so much easier to get your eyes done first, brush away or clean off under your eyes then go in and do your whole face.

Have so much fun with this and follow me on IG and FB for updates on more looks, tips and tricks.
XOXO
Jen

1 comment:

Ash. said...

love that you are making videos again! you were the first person I subscribed to on youtube. glad to have you back.