9/24/13

Ode To My Bow



Ode To My Bow Bracelet
{Ahem}
I love you, I love you, I love you 
I do.
I love you, I love you.....
and now I am through.
LOL I really am so in love with this thing. I wear it any chance that I can. Whenever an outfit needs a touch more class, a touch more bling, a statement! I rocked it around Disneyland a few weeks ago, then up in Sacramento for my little sister's wedding (guess who the makeup artist waaaaas??? lol). I have gotten so many comments on it that I had to share where YOU can get it too. Are you ready? Click here before they are all gone!!! and go to Chic jewelry. I can't believe it's only $15.99!!!! The owner of this fabulous site is Summer and is a dear friend. She will take care of you for SURE!!! Her button is on the side bar of the blog or you can click here to go to the homepage of her site. Happy shopping and bow wearing!!!!!

No comments: