7/22/13

Interview With Nichole Huntsman


Loved this interview with Nichole. I really believe that she is hungry to help others in the best way possible. Soooo many good tips about low calories diets and why they don't work. What can Revolt do for you? Why did she start? Why do we all "yo-yo diet"? What happens when I get to my goal size? Watch it!!!!! I am getting ready to go home soon and I want to get fitter than I am. SO happy with how sculpted my arms are getting, my butt is lifting (miracles happen) and my weight is staying at 129. How are YOU staying fit this summer?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to take into account of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst people consider concerns that they plainly don't recognise about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you.
Fine cubic zirconia jewelry