My name is Jenelle Wanlass. I am married and have a perfect number of children, four. Two girls and two boys. I have always loved taking pictures and documenting our life, but it wasn’t until 2004 that I really discovered that my passion was in photography and I’m hooked! There is an incredible joy I feel when I get that one great shot. Just knowing that you will have beautiful photos of you and your family forever is so satisfying. I love capturing emotion and telling a story with one photo, or 40 of them! Not a day goes by when I don't see something I need a camera for or wish I had a camera in my hands. I live life with the goal of preserving memories, not just making them. I believe photography should show things as they truly are, which is why I can appreciate a photo of a crying baby, or a mischievous kid. Children are only little once but the photos I take, will last a life time. My husband and I grew up in San Jose, California but moved to Utah to start our family. As a “California Girl” I miss the warm weather and of course the beach. However, I have realized that I love living in Utah. Being a wife and a mother is the most important thing to me than any other title, but I have to say, being a photographer as well makes everything in my life just about perfect!
Isn't she dArLiNg?!?!? Yeah, she is =). Well, not only is she darling and amazingly talented but she is also generous. Are you guys ready for this??? She is offering one lucky Classy reader that resides in the Utah County area (and some surrounding areas) the chance to work with her and walk away with some amazing pictures of you and your loved ones. You can enter to win this:
- One free mini session which includes one fabulous location on the date of your choice
- One CD to take home filled with the best, retouched, high resolution pictures from your session
- 10% off your next session with JC Photography
- Be a follower of the Classy Blog
- Head on over to Facebook and like JC Photography (don't be shy and "like" Classy too!)
- Tell me why you want to win ever so badly ; )
- Tell a friend or two or four about this contest by sharing it on a social network i.e, your own blog, twitter, FB, Pinterest, etc.