11/12/11

Catherine Zeta-Jones Tutorial

Do you remember the first time you remember Catherine Zeta Jones in all of her gorgeous glory? For me it was Zorro and I thought she was so beautiful and such a great actress! I remember the magazine that came out when she wore this look on the red carpet as well. I was tickled that they were spotlighting how to make brown eyes pop and low and behold...I HAD BROWN EYES!!!! I was so eager to try the green all around and when the look was completed I LoVeD it and sported it for a while =). Just recently I got an email from Tanja asking for a Catherine look and I immediately remembered my fav green eye and decided to pull it out and share it with you. Enjoy and sport if for  a while yourself! =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

UMMMM love this!! Zorro was also my moment when I was like, OMG that is the most gorgeous woman i have ever seen! And I've been jealous ever since =) Yay for a way for us brown-eyed girls to at least try to look half as good as Cathy Z =)

Chablis said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love your blog! Thanks for all the tutorials! I'm totally doing this today. :)

The Herlings said...

What fake eyelashes do you like the best, I seemed to have tried a lot and can't narrow it down.

Anonymous said...

Lovely eye shadow I like your post...and looking forward for more attractive post..
Rhonda Allison