8/8/11

Smokey Eye Request

Shelby, you have been SO patient and I appreciate it. I get so many requests and I get to them all as soon as I can. They are all so gorgeous!!! Thanks for all of the requests and keep them coming. You can now find me starting my boards on Pinterest under Classy Cosmetics =).
P.S. Do you have the Instagram app for your phone? I {heart} it in a major way! You can do this kind of effect with pictures taken with your phone. My husband does such a great job that I am trying to hire him to do ALL of my photos on the blog ;).

10 comments:

Sarah Bonn said...

I love light colored smokey eye looks, much more wearable than the black version. Thanks!

Shelby said...

I love this so much! Thanks so much for doing it for me!

Jess said...

Missed you. I love watching your tutorials as you make makeup seem so easy.
Thanks for all your efforts.
Jess

brooklyn said...

I LOVE it! You're so great and I'd like to let everyone know when we reach 100 followers on my blog we are going to do a big giveaway so come and follow please!
http://bybrooklyn.blogspot.com/

cecylia.com said...

thank you so much for the tutorial! You look divine in the last photo!
Come follow my blog hun :)

Jen said...

Thank you ladies so much. I have missed you all too. I never realized how hard it would be to jump back into things. I appreciate everyone's patience SO much and love that you are all sticking around ;D. HUGS!

KARLA said...

I Love natural smokey eyes!! Great tip and awesome blog.

Karla
Flawless Feet

Paisley Print Shoes said...

What a great tutorial! I'm going to try that tomorrow for a wedding I'm attending...or maybe I should try that tonight so I can possibly do it tomorrow for the wedding. :) Either way, it's beautiful!

Tara Kaye said...

Tara Kaye: Is there anyway that you can list out the different products used in this tutorial? I would love a shoping list! ;)

Unknown said...

So glad I found your blog, love your makeup and all your tips! Cant wait to try them, thank you!!! I've been getting so much more into makeup and hair so I need all the help i can get thanks!