Thanks Melissa I fixed the numbers an the voting can continue =D. The light brown used to be #1 but now it is #3. Vote ON ladies!!!
Here is the review on the palette that I made if you haven't seen it. I think that since I de-potted them it was just such a daunting task to try and figure out where they all went. First to look online to see what one in fact I had purchased then looking back over old tutorials to piece together which colors went where. With the help of a friend (thanks Stef!), it took a good hour. Kids start acting up, I left for a second and came back to the shadows jumbled all over the floor. What happened after can only be explained in a 5 step process:
- Denial: No, that didn't just happen right? It impossible. That much WoRk!!! All that TIME!!!
- Anger: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? GRRRRRR AAAARGH!!!!!
- Bargaining: Okay, I'll leave the room and Father in Heaven can you put it all back how it was? Please?
- Depression: Can I just crawl in a hole right now?
- Acceptance: (sigh) Okaaaay, but this is the LAST time!!! Believe it or not, I had to do it 2 more times!!!
I finally got them all back in order and took a picture as quickly as humanly possible and labeled them. I decided against naming them names that MAC has because not all of them were comparable. I have cute and individual names for them now =). My hubby may have helped with a few too...can you guess which ones?
If you'll notice, I have a few shadows without names. They are numbered and I can't come up with any names so I need your help! What do you think their names should be? Leave a comment and I'll pick my favs =).