10/28/10

ATTENTION!!!!! (CLOSED)

The contest has been extended! I have been LOVING the entries and want to see MORE!!! My husband enlightened me that most everyone's parties will be this weekend and you may need more time so the contest has a NEW DEADLINE!!!!! The date that I now need ALL entries in by is NOVEMBER 5th and I will announce the winner on the 6th. I've been SO busy but I am going out in like FIVE min to get the prize from Sephora and I'll announce it later today...PROMISE!!!! Start planning your entries if you haven't already and I'll talk to you later today, BYE!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh!!!! SUPER excited that you extended the contest! I'm just now getting a chance to see the blog post, and I was way bummed out I didn't answer. I'm a single mom, and this being halloween weekend, I was wiped out and out of time! Now I can enter like I had planned!!!

BTW...LOVE your blog. :)