Don’t underestimate the power of water-proof mascara and eyeliner. It’s great for daily use when you need to go from work to dinner to a night out and there’s no exception when it comes to swimming, sweating, or working out. Choose a water-proof mascara with a creamy, smudge-resistant formula that won’t flake off or make lashes brittle. As for eyeliner go with a smooth, smudge-proof gel formula that glides on easily, sets quickly and lasts all day. These two products, which come in tons of different colors, are enough to play up the eyes so it can cut your makeup time in half by not having to do shadows.
Don’t leave home without it:
*Sunscreen. It’s so important to start the day off with sunscreen for several reasons. Sunscreen (choose a broad spectrum one that protects against both UVB and UVA rays) is the best way to prevent skin from aging, wrinkles and sunspots caused by UVA rays, how could we pass on that?? Along with ranging in SPF (15-70) there are formulas that include antioxidants that work double-time by protecting from free radicals and UV damage, while others come in a wipe form that make it quick and easy to freshen up as it protects. Luckily most are designed with different skin types in mind (from acne-prone, sensitive, to normal, and oily) so there’s no excuse, girls! In the past it was hard to reach for the sunscreen because of its tell-tale smell and the way it felt on the skin but now most formulas on the market are so lightweight and fresh smelling that you won’t even know it’s there.
*Oil-absorbing sheets. These thin little papers absorb surface oil without smudging makeup, rendering the mid-day compact touch up useless and avoiding all that product build-up, yuck.
*Tinted lip balm with SPF. Choose your favorite color in a wax formula to avoid it melting on your lips. I love the ones from MAC.
- Water-resistant, sweat-proof, oil-free aerosol foundation
- Mists a wash of color onto the skin for a "airbrush" finish with no blending required
- Many surgeons recommend this product for people that might have newly healing skin, gives everyone the opportunity to remain covered up
- Can help freckles, moles,birthmarks,scars,tattoos,varicose veins,stretch marks, skin discoloration to remain under cover
- Comes in 10 shades for all skin types
- Included is cosmetic puff and headwrap
- Found in Fred Segal, Bendels, on Amazon, specialty stores & exclusive department stores
- Waterproof, sweatproof, streak-proof - its not going anywhere
- Good for ANY activity including swimming
- Won't clog pores
- Comes in 4 shades
- SPF 15 as an added incentive!
- Blends in completely and is crease resistant
- Has soothing chamomile extract and honey to hydrate and condition your eye area which is a very delicate area especially in older skin
- Crease resistant. As we get older and eyes get heavier and more wrinkles appear, this product is great at adding a softer look to the fine lines that might start to see.
- Thickens your eyelashes up to four times their normal size
- ONLY $8!
- Comes in a spectrum of brighter and not your typical colors like bright blue and burgundy.
- For people that are so attached to their regular mascara that they don’t want to make the switch -this product waterproofs your mascara!
- Waterproof sealant for use over your favorite non water proof mascara
- It is a transparent microseal that is long-lasting and resistant to water, heat, and oily substances
- Brow-grooming tool
- Water resistant, smudge resistant, and long-wearing
- Deposits a sheer, subtle layer of color that can be built on coats to make it darker or more intense looking
- The tapered brush on the other end of the pencil allows for easy definition, blending, and control
- Applying eye color in seconds
- Portable easy to use swivel stick designed for women on the go
- To apply just draw across eyelids and blend it in
- 6 colors
- Water-proofing elixir that converts your non water proof eye color and makes it waterproof
- Pour one or two drops into bottle cap, dampen eye liner brush in liquid, then fill brush with color stroking along outer edge of pressed eye shadow
- 2 step process: "paint for lips" that last eight hours which goes on first. Then there is the "moisturizing top coat" that keeps lips feeling moist, smooth, and keeps lips looking shiny
- Has PermaTone, which is a semi-permanent color
- The paint is waterproof and to restore the glossy look you can apply the top coat through out the day
- 25 flattering shades
- Long lasting and water resistant, very glossy
- A comfortable texture that will not run
- Perfect for the summer and being outdoors
- This will not come off without soap and water
- Makes it look like the color is really coming from within
- Gives you a very natural glow
- Since it is so sheer it is good for all skin tones
- Paint it on with the brush in the cap and blend it in with fingers and then wash your finger b.c it will dye!
- It will not come off of your face once it dries on your face
- Long wearing and water repellant
- Convenient, fits into pocket
- Casual and subtle look
- Available in 5 shades
- Activity proof
- Simple as a glide of a stick
- Gel based and oil free
- They are hydrating, they are great for dry or flaky skin
- 3 colors
- Portable and small
- Activity proof, water repellant, great for working out!
- Simple to use: Just pencil it on your face and blend it with fingers or sponge
- A greaseless formula
- Formulated for your eyes but can also work on lips and face
- Don't even have to rinse - wipes off with tissue
- Feels really clean after use