4/19/09

Reunited and It Feels So Goooood....

Random picture of the day, what I thought I wanted to be when I grew up and then what I became =). Yup that's yours truly. I am now officially a freelance makeup artist and that means you can recommend me to anyone you want LOL. But back to the business at hand =) I'm back and it feels great!!!! After the longest move known to man and not being able to get on the computer or to my video camera I am DONE!!!! Not only did I do two more tutorials but I have also gone all the way back to the first post I ever made and answered any questions that you may have asked. Go to the post where you asked them and I will have hopefully responded to all of you. Be sure to check out my newest blog where you can follow and emotionally support me in my new career =). Love you guys!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a cute pic. Glad you're back.. how did I miss that you're moving? Don't suppose it was to Utah?? ;o)

Love your new blog.. you're so talented and have such a great personality that I"m sure you'll be successful!

Oh, and when I click on your picture on the left (on the new blog) it doesn't bring up other information.. just yahoo.com.

heather said...

I was catching up on this blog when I noticed your new one! I love the logo for Doll Cosmetics. Congratulations! You certainly have a lot of talent and I have no doubt you will be successful.

Think Positive and SMILE! said...

Thanks for sharing that picture of you! Cute! Where are the two new tutorials? I didn't see them on this blog, or on your new blog. I'm always excited to see what you do next! : )